Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Brian!

Brian's birthday was this past week!  Since I missed his birthday last year (he was already in KSA and I was still in the US), I wanted to make it really special.  I went to the Saudi equivalent of Dollar General (called Big World) and bought him some amazing gifts, made him a birthday dessert, and organized a night out at Fuddrucker's with a few friends.  There's only so much craziness you can get into in Saudi Arabia! 

I made funfetti gooey bars!  They were delicious.  I just didn't realize the white chocolate chips that go in the center were going to cost us about $11.  Oops. 
We were unsure about bringing candles to a restaurant, so Brian blew out his birthday candles at home.  We brought the rest of the gooey bars to the restaurant to have for dessert.
Birthday swag
Our fun group at Fuddruckers!
Adorable Saudi birthday card from Josh and Cassie!
Some of the gifts I got him from Big World
Giant heart shaped sticker featuring King Abdullah and Mecca
His real gift from me.  I did not actually find this in KSA.  Thanks to my in-laws for transporting it from the US to Egypt for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment